CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Supplies

Today I went to Givens Books and bought the majority of the home school supplies we will be using this year! I didn't want to go ALL out with school things, due to the fact that we will likely be moving in the next few months - and moving to a GOOD school system (at least it's supposed to be =D)!!!!

I cannot believe I hadn't gone there before. I could have easily spent 5 hours wandering around - especially their used book section. I'm an avid collector of old and antique books, and it was like a little bit of heaven in that area! Much bigger overall than expected, with the added bonus of the Drowsy Poet coffee shop to boot! ;)

Pictures may or may not be forthcoming. Currently, we're just BUSY... Neighborhood yard sale saturday, attempting to consolidate our belongings, getting ready for a small family beach vaca in NC with some friends in their families beach house (YAY!!!), house on the market, schooling about to start up again - oh.. and potty training for Jules. Never a dull moment!

1 comments:

A day in the life of said...

Looks like a fun time in your life! Great to hear how your life is going. Take care and try not to get too stressed out. Oh by the way...Eric got asked to be the Worship director at our church. Yippie! I am so excited!