CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Very short election dissertation

Well... short considering what I'm capable of! ha.

I'm seriously beyond thrilled in McCain's choice for Sarah Palin as his VP.
By principle I'm a Libertarian (short version = little to no federal gov.t involvement... local govt. laws, more power to the people, etc, yadda yadda... for those that have no clue what a libertarian is...)

Anywho, I had planned on writing in Ron Paul on the ballot, but don't feel I need to any longer. McCain has honestly been quite a suprise, and I absolutely admire Palin. For SOOOO many reasons! Their moral stance clinches the deal for me, but I truly appreciate their ideas on education, and energy. The only thing I'm not sure they'll be able to do much about is the health care crisis. And it IS a crisis when a family has to pay more than their mortgage per month for insurance, even before deductibles, etc. BUT I'm for reform options in that area, vs. tax increases.

0 comments: