CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

2nd Library Trip This Week

My homeschooling books finally came in!

-Homeschooling: The Early Years - Linda Dobson
and
-Mommy, Read to Me!, A Complete and Easy-to-Use Home Reading Program - Barbara Curtis

I also got:
-UnChristian - What a New Generation Really Thinks About Christianity  .. And Why It Matters  - David Kinnaman and Gabe Lyons ( So far it's a GREAT book!  I'll prob. be writing an "opinion article" on this one ;)  )
-Kids Are Americans Too - Bill O'Reilly
-For the Rest of My Life - Harry Kraus, M.D. (put out by Zondervan publishing... in case I actually have time to read a novel)

Kids books:
-Big Old Bones, A Dinosaur Tale - Carol Carrick, Donald Carrick
-Nibble Nibble Mousekin, A Tale of Hansel and Gretel - Joan Walsh Anglund
-Angelina's Birthday - Katharine Holabird, Helen Craig
-Read About George Washington Carver - Stephen Feinstein
-The Jewel Heart - Barbara Helen Berger
-Bub or The Very Best Thing - Natalie Babbit
-Maggie and Silky and Joe - Amy Ehrlich, Robert J. Blake
-Duck Skates - Lynne Berry, Hiroe Nakata
-Red Light, Green Light, Mama and Me - Cari Best, Niki Daly
-A Picture Book of Benjamin Franklin - David A. Adler, John & Alexandra Wallner
-Grandma According To Me - Karen Magnuson Beil, Ted Rand
-Young Cam Jansen and the Missing Cookie - David A. Adler, Susanna Natti
-A Friend Is Someone Who Likes You - Joan Walsh Anglund
-Goose's Story - Cari Best, Holly Meade
-My Beautiful Child - Lisa Desimini & Matt Mahurin
-My Day (We Both Read) - Sindy McKay, Meredith Johnson
-Cat in the Bag - Sara Swan Miller, Benton Mahan
-Christopher Columbus - Mary Dodson Wade
-Raven and River - Nancy White Carlstrom, Jon Van Zyle
-What Does the Rain Play? - Nancy White Carlstrom, Henri Sorenson
-The Divide - Michael Bedard, Emily Arnold McCully
-Nine For California - Sonia Levitin, Cat Bowman Smith
-Boom Town - Sonia Levitin, Cat Bowman Smith
-The Delany Sisters Reach High - Amy Hill Hearth, Tim Ladwig
-Paris Cat - Leslie Baker
-Elliot Bakes a Cake - Andrea Beck
-Now & Ben, The Modern Inventions of Benjamin Franklin - Gene Barretta
-Me and Mr. Mah - Andrea Spalding, Janet Wilson
-Sebastian, A Book About Bach - Jeanette Winter

I fully intended to get some books out on the Civil War time period (due to Ahnika's interest in the other book), but my library bag was already about to break my back, and I got waylaid with some biographies.  Oh well... I'll be back in about four days to restock! ;)

1 comments:

A day in the life of said...

I love the Library. I need to go get my card renewed and take time out for just me!