CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

For the Record...

I totally skipped "menu monday" this week,and likely will for at least a few [million] more, before possibly taking that plunge again. It only served to frustrate me, considering that I followed it pretty much not at all. heh Due to Dean's work schedule and our basic living schedule, it just wasn't working out. We're one of those sad, horrible families that Christian bookstores make a killing off of putting on a guilt trip, due to not having more than one or two dinners all together every week. Bad us. Unfortunately, bills must be paid - which beats the living in a grass hut eating cicadas alternative, so that is far from a complaint. Many of our meals are also dependent on time. If there's none [time that is] we have spagetti - and if it's REALLY late, angel hair spagetti because it cooks in 4 minutes.. HA If I happen to get a mid-day epiphany amidst the learning of fractions and phonics, I'll start a chicken or some such nonsense. Now that our spring weather continues to peak in 80 degree spurts, however, the oven use will be cut significantly. I hope the kids like tuna and grilled cheese. alot.

Short story long, it is now Wednesday. Hmmmm... Witty Wednesday? Whiny Wednesday? Worship Wed.? Washing? Wasteful? Windy? Weathering?

yeah. I think I'll just drop that idea before it culminates in yet another blogging disaster!

;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Daughter of mine,

You did grampa proud with that prose. So, when I come for dinner next time, shall we take you out for dinner?

Anonymous said...

I do like hot fudge sundaes for dinner! Lots of whip cream, and a cherry. How about just hot fudge, whip cream and a cherry, skip the ice cream.