CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Blog Header

My blog is supposed to read "Palace of Princesses"... however, I chose the only halfway decent palace background I could find and it's called 'mystical palace' - therefore, it's mystically fading out the end of quite a few of my header words.  Be that as it may, I like the background quite a bit, and it beats the bright pink ones I tried earlier...  I'll probably get sick of it and change it soon... but for now, it stays. :)

2 comments:

A day in the life of said...

I am so looking forward to it. Eric promised me he would take me to the FL Keys! But I am not looking forward to the flying part. Its been like forever since I flown.

Sarah C said...

The header looks great to me. It reads very clearly! yay for blogging (and princesses =)