CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Menu Monday

OK... giving this a shot. ;)


Monday
- Whole grain rotini pasta, steamed squash

Tuesday - Pot roast (in crock pot), glazed carrots, mashed potatoes, pan rolls

Wednesday - Pot roast leftovers or sandwiches

Thursday - Company coming AND making dinner for us! wow! ;) (but I'll probably make homeade pizza for lunch)

Friday - POPCORN AND MOVIE NIGHT! (bagels or other snacks with popcorn if necessary)

Saturday - Turkey meatloaf, rice, peas

Sunday - Fish (Gorton's - haddock or pollock - because I don't trust the "fresh" fish around here), baby brussel sprouts (they're actually delish! and I call them "dolly cabbages" just for the girls..hahaha), cheddar bisquits


*I would just like to mention that it is now Wed. night and I have failed my menu miserably... Tues. we had kraft mac n cheese with steamed broccoli. Tonight we had pancakes (but they were homeade - not bisquick - does that count?!) =D I'm determined to keep trying, however!

0 comments: