CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Menu Monday

I failed quite miserably at last week's menu... only sticking to 2 days - well - 4, I suppose, if you count some mix and match scenarios that were going on... heh

But here we go again!
Eventually, I may surprise even myself! ;)

Monday - whole grain spagetti with meat sauce, corn or broccoli
Tuesday - potroast (in crockpot), carrots, some sort of potato
Wednesday - kraft mac n cheese, mixed veggies
Thursday - baked chicken, rice, green beans, biscuits
Friday - I will be at a Prayer Retreat! (popcorn/snack/movie night...)
Saturday - chicken pot pie, pan rolls or bread
Sunday - leftovers or pancakes

1 comments:

A day in the life of said...

I know....I tried the menu thing and things always change! Good luck in following your schedule. Any baking recently?