CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Inspire

Some CD's that are super for keeping me spiritually on track throughout the day (no pun intended):

Fernando Ortega - Give Me Jesus
Nicole C. Mullen - Sharecropper's Seed, vol.1
Caedmon's Call - Share The Well
David Crowder Band - Collision
Plumb - Candy Coated Waterdrops
Twila Paris - House of Worship
Rich Mullins - The World As Best As I Remember It, vol. 1 & 2


Here are some links from youtube to some of my fav. songs from these and other albums...
Pay attention to the words. The messages are phenomenal, and glorifying to our Holy, Magnificent, Loving Savior - if you take the time to listen, you WILL be blessed!!!!! If you want copies of any of the words, just let me know and I'll post or email them! :)

Give Me Jesus

"In the morning when I rise, give me Jesus... You can have all of this world. Just give me Jesus..."

My Lips Will Praise You


Calling Out Your Name

Stillness, Speak To Me

Share The Well

My Savior, My God

One Touch

Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)

0 comments: